the ion that is isoelectronic to CO is
iupac name of CHO-CHO
NH4Cl ; AgCl ; PbCl2 ; FeCl2; Ag(NH3)2Cl.
1. A soluble salt obtained on reaction of a metallic chloride with liquor ammonia.
2. A salt which is insoluble in dilute nitric acid but soluble in ammonium hydroxide.
3. A salt obtained on reaction of an active metal with HCl gas.
4. A salt obtained when a basic gas reacts with HCl gas.
5. A salt soluble in hot water but not in cold, obtained on heating an oxidising agent with conc. HCl.
Why can't we store AgNO3 solution in copper vessel ?
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.