form a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are 4 and 6
If α and β are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f(x) = x2 - px + q, prove that a2/b2 + b2/a2 = p4/q2 - 4p2/q + 2
Given thatαandβare the zeroes of the quadratic polynomialf(x) =x2–px+q
In a school, there were 5 teachers- A, B, C, D and E. A and B were teaching Physics and Chemistry and Botany. D and A were teaching Maths and Physics. E and B were teaching English and Hindi. C was teaching Chemistry and Botany.
1. Who among the teachers was teaching the maximum number of subjects?
2. Which of the following pairs was teaching both Botany and Physics?
(a) A, B (b) B, C (c) C, A (d) none
3. More than 2 teachers were teaching which subject?
4. D, B and A were teaching which of the following subjects?
(a) Chemistry (b) Physics, Chemistry (c) Physics (d) Chemistry, Botany
5. Which teacher was teaching less then 2 subjects?
Find the quadratic polynomial whose sum and product of the zeroes are 21/8 and 5/16 respectively
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.