WHY LEAF IS CALLED FOOD FACTORY OF THE PLANT ?
what is the mode of feeding in snail ,ant ,eagle , humming bird , lice, mosquito, butterfly , housefly
deep in the ocean light can hardly reach, yet there are plants like brown and red algae found here. how do you think they able to synthesis their food?
1. which of the following shows laterally inversion?
(a) plane mirror (b) concave mirrror (C) convex mirror (d) all of them
2. A ________ image is formed by the actual meeting of reflected rays.
3. what is lateral inversion?
Differntiate between the following-:
4. lense and mirror
5. concave mirror and concave mirror
6. luminous and non- luminous body
Give reason for the following
7. convex mirror is used as a rear view mirror.
high order thinking skills (hots)
8. how wil you distinguish between plane concave and convex mirror without touching them?
Name a plant which has both autotrophic and heterotrophic mode of nutrition?
Q.1 Fill in the blanks:-
why does pitcher plant feed on insects though it is green
where and in what form is food stored in the plants?
Give one example of a chemical reaction showing change of state from Gas to Liquid
partial parasites are:
a) non green b) green c)either green or non green
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.