Write a letter to the editor of a daily regarding the poor conditions of roads in your locality.
Nov 21, 20xx
The Times of India
Subject: Poor condition of roads in our locality
Please allow me to use the columns of your esteemed newspaper to bring to the notice of the concerned authorities the poor condition of roads in our locality, Uttam Nagar.
The roads here are in terrible conditions. They have not been repaired for quite some time now. The potholes on the roads are a major cause of concern. Not only do they slow down the traffic but also cause several accidents. As a result, we have been witnessing huge traffic jams in peak hours. During monsoons, these potholes become the breeding ground for mosquitoes as they are perpetually filled with water.
We have tried to bring this problem to the notice of the concerned authorities in the past too. However, all our efforts have gone in vain so far. We hope that the authorities will take some concrete action this time.
What are some of the things you should do to prevent afire at home and in the school? pls... give more than three points its emergency it is my assignment pls...... experts give quickly.
Through the columns of your esteemed newspaper, I would like to draw the attention of the concerned authorities towards the nuisance created by the use of loudspeakers.
Now-a-days, the use of loudspeakers at religious places, political gatherings, marriages, etc. has become a very common sight. The organizers of these events do not bother to turn off the loudspeakers after the specified time for their use is over. In a lot of cases, the use of loudspeakers continues till late night, creating a lot of nuisance and disturbance for a lot of people.
I request the authorities to look into this matter and put stricter rules in place. They must ensure that the use of loudspeakers does not continue after the stipulated time is over. Their efforts in this regard would be much appreciated.
Rewrite each sentence changing the gender of nouns and pronouns:
1. His son is an actor.
2. She had sold her house.
3. The prince is a young lad.
4. The king loved the prince.
5. The queen hated the witch.
6. The hero rode on his horse.
7. He has gone to see the duke.
8. He met his uncle and nephew.
9. Give the dog a biscuit, he is hungry.
10. The washerman went to the emperor.
11. The dog saved his master and his sons.
12. His uncle loves him more than his aunt does.
13. Madam,my aunt and nephew want to see you.
14. The bridegroom was received by his father in law.
15.The headmaster is busy. He is writing a letter to his nephew.
1. which of the following shows laterally inversion?
(a) plane mirror (b) concave mirrror (C) convex mirror (d) all of them
2. A ________ image is formed by the actual meeting of reflected rays.
3. what is lateral inversion?
Differntiate between the following-:
4. lense and mirror
5. concave mirror and concave mirror
6. luminous and non- luminous body
Give reason for the following
7. convex mirror is used as a rear view mirror.
high order thinking skills (hots)
8. how wil you distinguish between plane concave and convex mirror without touching them?
Copyright © 2021 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.