Rewrite each sentence changing the gender of nouns and pronouns:
1. His son is an actor.
2. She had sold her house.
3. The prince is a young lad.
4. The king loved the prince.
5. The queen hated the witch.
6. The hero rode on his horse.
7. He has gone to see the duke.
8. He met his uncle and nephew.
9. Give the dog a biscuit, he is hungry.
10. The washerman went to the emperor.
11. The dog saved his master and his sons.
12. His uncle loves him more than his aunt does.
13. Madam,my aunt and nephew want to see you.
14. The bridegroom was received by his father in law.
15.The headmaster is busy. He is writing a letter to his nephew.
I - Grammar and Usage-MCQ
1 I______ on this line before I realized my mistake.
(b) was worked
(c ) am working
(d) had been working
2 The doctor_____ an operation.
(c) is performed
3 I _______ we should accept the offer.
(b) will think
(c ) should think
(d) would think
4 We rested _____ the shade of the tree.
(c ) ourselves in
(d) ourselves under
5 She should be ashamed _____ her actions.
(c ) of
6 He _____ friends has come back.
(a) and his
(b) or his
(c ) along with his 71
(d) along with them
7 Nowadays, she_____ her drawing board to school.
(c ) take
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.