ABC is a triangle. AD is a median of ABC. E is the midpoint of AD and produced to meet AC at F. prove that AF=1/3AC
IN TRIANGLE PQR IF ANGLE R IS GREATER THAN ANGLE Q THEN THE RIGHT ANSWER IS
1)QR IS GREATER THAN PR
2)PQ IS GREATER THAN PR
3)PR IS GREATER THAN PQ
OR 4)PR IS GREATER THAN QR
what is the full form of cpct ? what does it mean ?
if a+b+c=15 and a2+b2+c2=83 find value of a3+b3+c3-3abc
1.if two isosceles triangle have a common base,prove that the line segment joining their vertices bisects the common base at right angles.
2.show that the sum of three medians of a triangle is less than its perimeter.
In a triangle ABC AD is the bisector of angle BAC. Show that AB>BD and AC>CD
1. If the bisector of an angle of a triangle also bisect the opp. side , prove that the triangle is isos . triangle ?
2. If triangle ABC is right angle at B. such that angle BCA=2 angle BAC . show that hypt.AC =2BC ?
3. bisector of angle B and angle C of isos. triangle ABC with AB=AC intersect each other at O. Show that external angle adjacent to angle ABC = angle BOC
4. In a rt. triangle prove that the line segment joining the mid point of the hypt to the opp. vertex is half of the hypt ?
5. line segment joining the midpoint M&N of prallel sides AB and DC . respectivelly of a trap. ABCD is perpendicular to both sides AB and DC . prove that AD = BC ?
What is CPCT?Give me a detailed brief about cpct?
a) Show that ar (triangle BED) = 1/4 ar (triangle ABC)
b) Do you think such campaigns should be organized Justify
If the altitudes of a triangle ABC are equal,then prove that triangle is equilateral.
proof for basic proportionality theorem
prove that sum of the angles of a triangle is 180 degrees .If in the triangle ABC angle A +angle B=120 degrees and angles B+angle C=100 degrees. find angle B
Prove that Sum of Two Sides of a triangle is greater than twice the length of median drawn to third side.
prove that sum of all 3 angles of a triangle is 180.
ABCis a triangle in which angle B=2 angle C. D is a point on BCsuch that AD bisects angle BAC and AB=CD. prove that angle BAC=72
if x3 + 1/x3 = 110 then find the value of x+1/x
In a triange ABC, prove that AB + AC > 2AD, where AD is the median from A to BC..pls answer this one....
If D is a mid-point of the hypotenuse AC of a right angled triangle ABC ( right angled at B ), prove that BD=1/2 AC
in triangle ABC,angle ACB is equals to 120 and CAB is equals to 40 .AC is extented to P such that AP=AC+2CB,then angle ABP= ?
prove that the difference of any two sides of a triangle is less than third side.
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.