About 97 percent of water on earth is fresh water and is good for human use 

Dear Student,

It is a false statement.

97.4% of the water on earth is in oceans and seas but can't be used due to it's high salinity.The rest 2.6% is freshwater but even out of this 2% is in glaciers and polar ice caps and is not in it's usable form. The rest 0.6% is freshwater, but even out of this 0.59% is groundwater.
That means only 0.01% of water is liquid,freshwater and in it's usable form.


  • 0
  • 0
What are you looking for?