Differentiate between meristematic tissues and permanent tissues.
1. These tissues have the capacity to divide.
2. They have thin cellulose wall.
3. They do not have intercellular spaces.
4. They contain dense cytoplasm with prominent nucleus.
5. They contain many small vacuoles in their cytoplasm.
6. They produce permanent tissues.
7. They are responsible for the primary and secondary growth of the plants.
1. These tissues have lost the capacity of division.
2. They have thick cellulose wall.
3. They have large intercellular spaces.
4. They contain thin cytoplasm with normal nucleus.
5. They contain a single large vacuole in their cytoplasm.
6. They are produced by meristemic tissues.
7. These tissues add to the various growths.