Electricity supply should be disconnected fro the mains in case of seepage of water near an electrical point. Why?  

THIS TYPE OF WATER MAY CONTAIN IMPURITIES  ALLOWING IT TO BE A GOOD CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY. THE PERSON MAY GET MAJOR ELECTRICAL SHOCKS IF  THE WATER LEVEL REACHES THE ELECTRICAL POINT AND ALSO CAUSE SHORT CIRCUITS LEADING TO FIRES AND LOSS OF PROPERTY AND LIFE.

  • 7
because
 
  • -3
Because water is good conductor of electricity. if he or she comes in contact then they can get electric shock
 
  • 0
What are you looking for?