Explain any three difficulties faced by people in a non-democratic country.
The difficulties faced by people in a non-democratic country are as follows:
- Absence of political freedom as people do not have the right to choose their representatives. It also hinders peaceful tranfer of power.
- Rulers are not accountable to the people for their decisions and power is exercised by unelected leaders or armed forces
- People do not have the right to protest or form political organisations as dissenting opinion is not allowed to be published or circulated
Three difficulties faced by people in a non - democratic country are :-
- The people could not choose or change their rulers.
- There was no real freedom to express one's opinion, form political associations and organise protests and political action.
- Power was exercised by the army, unelected leaders or any external power.
HOPE THIS HELPS ......
THUMBS UP IF U LIKE !!!!!