genaral charectics pf phyllum arthopoda.
Phylum arthropoda consists of invertebrate animals possessing exoskeleton, segmented body and jointed appendages. For example spider belongs to phylum arthropoda.
Few characteristic of arthopoda are:
1) They are bilaterally symmetrical and triploblastic possessing segmented body.
2) Their body is divided into head, thorax and abdomen
3) They possess exoskeleton made up of chitin which protects them.
4) They have a dorsal heart and have open circulatory system.
5) They have a ventral nervous system.
6) They reproduce sexually.