how can we reduce pollution by fossil fuels??in points
We can reduce pollution by fossil fuels
- By reducing the use and burning of fuels
- By using more efficient machines that will emit less pollutant
- By introducing techniques of treating the pollutant before emitting in the atmosphere
- By using alternative safer, eco- friendly technologies
The pollution caused by the burning fossil fuels can be reduced by the following ways:
- Efficient internal combustion engines: we know incomplete combustion of fuels releases harmful gases. so, vehicles are fitted with efficient internal combustion engines for complete combustion of fuels.
- Install catalytic converters: the vehicles are fitted with catalytic converters which convert harmful gases coming out of the vehicles into harmless ones...