I need accurate answers of all questions. Please please please. . .
I need accurate answers of all questions. Please please please. . . Content
1. How and when did Dougles develop an aversion to
2. What strategy of escaping drowning did Douglas
have in mincP
3. Why couldn't Douglas implement his strategy of
4. What was the immediate effect of the drowning
Incident on Douglas?
5. How did Douglas feel after receiving training from
the swimming instructor?
6. Mention any two long term consequences of the
drowning incident on Douglas.
7. Why did the drowning experience deprive Douglas
from the pleasure of water sports?
g. What did Douglas do to overcome his fear of
g. Why did the experience of conquering his fear of
water have a deeper meaning for Douglas?
10. "l screamed, but only the water heard me" why
did Douglas scream and what does he mean?
11. Mention two qualities of Douglas that helped him
conquer his fear.
12. Even after receiving training from the instructor
why did Douglas not feel confident to swim?