If a bone is broken in two or three pieces which type of fracture it is called.....

Dear student,
Please find below the answer:

Fractures are of the following types:
  • If a bone is broken into two pieces, it is known as a single fracture or displaced fracture.
  • If the bone is broken into three or more pieces in a completely shattered or crushed form, it is called comminuted fracture.
Hope this clears your doubt.

  • 1
What are you looking for?