is milk and honey a good conductor of electricity???
Honey is a poor conductor because it is made largely of sugars called fructose and glucose and some water. Conductors of electricity need mobile electrons or ions to carry the charge and sugars do not have either one. Milk is a good conductor of electricity because it contains water and acid. And water becomes a good conductor of electricity in presence of acid. So due to presence of water and lactic acid in milk, it is good conductor of electricity.
Generally speaking, just-milked milk does not contain lactic acid,
but this increases after a while and its concentration is closely correlated to the total bacterial charge.
Assuming it is not freshly milched milk contains Lactic Acid.
Since it also contains mineral salts, milk electrolyses very easily and form ions.
This facilitates the flow of electrons and hence milk becomes a good conductor of electricity.