Learners will create a poster on MY SCHOOL AFTER COVID ( do?s and don?ts to be followed within the school and class , precautionary measures for recess to be followed , illustrations along with a message on COVID
Such questions are made to enhance your self-creativity. We suggest you write the answer to such questions on your own. However, the following are a few points to help you in framing your answer:
- Due to the global pandemic, many areas of not only the country but also worldwide, have been affected.
- Transportation, industries, offices, schools, and colleges, everything is closed and we are asked to stay inside our home to break the chain of Covid-19 infection.
- Although our schools are closed due to safety measures as per the lockdown guidelines, we never feel that we are away from our academic curriculum.
- Our teachers and the educational system have made it possible for us to continue studies even amidst this crisis.
- They have managed to prepare notes and study materials to be available for online classes on a very short note.
- With schools reopening, we must take care of ourselves.
- The current health problem that is troubling all of us is related to coronavirus.
- There are many precautions that we should take to protect ourselves from Covid-19.
- We should work towards self-lockdown if unwell, which means that we should restrict our movement outside our homes.
- We should go out only when necessary or unavoidable.
- We should wash our hands thoroughly often with soap and water.
- We should avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
- We should cover our nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- We should use disposable tissues and throw them away after use.
- We should clean off surfaces with alcohol or chlorine-based disinfectants.
- We should avoid shaking hands.
- We must maintain distance even during recess