Please do q-1,2,3,4 of let's evaluate
The below given steps will be followed to construct an angle of 160º measure and its bisector.
(1) Draw a line l and mark a point O on it. Place the centre of the protractor at point O and the zero edge along line l.
(2) Mark a point A at 160º. Join OA. OA is the required ray making 160º with line l.
(3) Draw an arc of convenient radius, while taking point O as centre. Let it intersect both rays of angle 160º at point A and B.
(4) Taking A and B as centres, draw arcs of radius more than AB in the interior of angle of 160º. Let those intersect each other at C. Join OC.
(5) Let OC intersect the major arc at point D. Now, with radius more than AD, draw arcs while taking A and D as centres, and D and B as centres. Let these be intersecting each other at point E and F respectively. Join OE, OF.
OF, OC, OE are the rays dividing 160º angle in 4 equal parts.
For remaining queries we request you to post them in separate threads to have rapid assistance from our experts.