please give information about playing cards in maths in probability
There are 4 suits namely diamond, club, heart and spade.
Each suit has 13 cards
There are 3 face cards in each suit namely Jack, Queen and King.
So in a deck there are a total of 12 face cards.
There are 4 aces in a deck each of which belongs to different suit.
Each suit has number cards from 2 to 10.
A CARD IS SELECTED FROM A PACK OF 52 CARDS
- HOW MANY POINTS R THERE IN THE SAMPLE SPACE
- CALCULATE THE PROBALITY THE CARS IS AN ACE OF SPADE
- CALCULATE THE PROBALITY THE CARD IS
- AN ACE
- BLACK CARD
- THERE R 52 CARDS .HENCE ,TOTAL ELEMENTS IN SAMPLE SPACE=52
- THERE R ONE ACE OF SPADE
SO , N(E)=1
PROBAL;ITY OF EVENT GETTING AN ACE OF SPADE =N(E) / N(S)=1/52
- THERE R FOUR ACES IN A PACK OF CARD
PROBALITY OF EVENT GETTING AN ACE P=N(E) / N(S)= 4/52 =1/13
2. THERE R 26 BLACK CARDS IN A PACK OF CARD
PROBALITY OF EVENTS GETTING A BLACK CARD IS N(e)/N(S)=26/52=1/2