please give me madem one NOTE writing format OF XI CLASS & GIVE ONE NOTE WRITING VERY SIMPLE LANGUAGE.THIS NOTE WRITING PRESENT IN WRIING SECTION.
Here is a brief explanation on note-making. Hope this helps!
Brief notes are written quickly and briefly in an effective way. It transforms complex information into a well-structured format. They are usually concise, clear, to the point and easy to read.
A short note should be:
· precise: should be as short as possible.
· concise: a short document isn't necessarily concise. The note should be informative with necessary and important words, using the least required number of words.
- clear: should be straight, simple and to the point; the points discussed should be firm and put across the point to the reader clearly.
- reliable: the information in a briefing note must be accurate, sound and dependable; any missing information or questions about the information should be pointed out
- readable: usage of plain and simple vocabulary is a must to design a brief note for maximum readability (use white space, subheadings, lists, font, and other means of making reading easier).