Pls ans the following question
The solution to your 1st query has been provided below.
Such questions are made for enhancing the self creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing your answer:
- I am writing this letter to tell you about the increasing pollution and the deadly consequences of it.
- Technological advances and industrialisation has led to great pollution of nature.
- Mankind has used natural resources senselessly and this abuse has also led to pollution.
- Air, water, soil: all have been the victims of pollution.
- Vehicle emissions, fumes from factories, deforestation and excessive dependence on machines has caused air pollution.
- Chemicals are thrown into water bodies. Also, chemical fertilisers and pesticides have polluted the soil.
- Plastic pollution is another common disaster of the day.
- The delicate balance of nature has been disturbed by man's greed and mismanagement of resources.
- Prompt and appropriate action needs to be taken to conserve nature and check pollution.
- Afforestation, judicious use of water and energy, controlled use of vehicles- these are some ways to keep pollution in check.
Kindly refer to our website for the latest and appropriate format.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issue or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections, if any.
Today I'm very happy to share my experience with you regarding republic day celebration in the school. When I reached the school all the students wishing ' Happy Republic Day'. We all assembled in the ground and the flag was hoisted by the Principal Sir .Special speech went on.Later we had some dances,skirts related to India's independence which were extraordinary. Then we had our lunch. OK then talk you tomorrow.
Akshata (Your Name)