Sir if we have a linear inequality like, 
And if we multiply only RHS by 2,
Can we write it as


Dear Student,

You cannot multiply only RHS. If you have to multiply RHS by 2, then LHS should also be multiplied by 2. 
AD + BE+ CF > 12(AB+BC+CA)No change in inequality will occur here2(AD + BE+ CF) >(AB+BC+CA)

  • 0
What are you looking for?