1. Rate of change of position is called________________
2. During uniform motion velocity is _________________
3. A particle at rest moves with uniform acceleration. It is displaced by 5 m in the first 5 s of its journey. At what time will be its displacement be 25 m ?
Study the graph care fully and answer the question that follow:
4. During which time interval is the particle retarding ?
5. Is the acceleration constant ? If so find its magnitude and direction.
6. At what time is the particle momentarily at rest ?
7. Find the displacement of the particle from t =0 s to t =6s .