STEPS TO CONTROL AIR POLLUTION
Some points are:
1. Tall chimneys should be installed in factories to reduce air pollution on the ground level.
2. Better designed fuel burning equipment should be used in homes and industries so that fuel is burnt completely.
3. Reduce vehicular emissions by using non-polluting fuel like CNG.
4.Use LPG for domestic use.
5. Improve the quality of fuel in automobiles and use catalytic converters in them.
6.Make use of renewable alternative sources of energy like solar energy, wind energy and hydro energy.
7. All motor vehicles should be maintained properly so that they comply with pollution norms.
8. Use unleaded petrol.
9. Install electrostatic precipitators in the chimneys of industries.
10. Plant and grow more and more trees.
Hope this answer helps you. :)
i) Use only unleaded petrol. It releases only toxic lead on burning.
ii) Use CNG ( Compressed Natural Gas). It is a cleaner fuel.
iii) Instead of using vehicles to reach nearby places, prefer walking. It will reduce vehicular pollution.
iv) Discourage burning of dry leaves. Instead make compost of the fallen leaves.
v) Form an environment club in your school with the help of teachers. Plan out activities like growing trees and looking after them.