Then he turned to the blackboard, took a piece of chalk and, bearing on with all his
might, he wrote as large as he could? ?Vive La France!?
It reminds us of the words of Abraham Lincoln, a former President of America, ?I like to see
a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be
proud of him.? Write an article for a national magazine on the need for revival of patriotic
spirit amongst the youth in India
Such questions are made for enhancing self-creative skills and should be tried
answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing
Today's youth has forgotten the meaning of patriotism or respect towards one's nation
- Here, political overtones are stronger than the meaning of secularism or love for the nation
- Lessening the spirit of brotherhood among people
- Widening gap between people from different cultural backgrounds
- Important for increasing consciousness of international understanding
- Patriotism would lead to increasing national development on every level.
Kindly refer to our site for the format of the same.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issues or difficulty while composing your
answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections if any.