- under what condition does the electron moving through a magnetic field experience max. force ?
- under what condition is the force acting on a charge moving through a uniform magnetic field min.
- write 1 cond. under which an electric chage does not expereince the force in a magnetic field
- how does the magnetic mioment of an electron in a circular orbit of radius'r' &moving with a speed 'v' change when the frequency of revolution is doubled?
For the electron passing through a magnetic field , the magnetic force acting will be given by
Fm = B e v sinθ
(1) This force will be maximum when θ = 90 degree,such that
Fmax = B e v
(2) This force will be minimum when θ = 0 degree, 1800 such that
Fmin = 0
(3) Same as case (2) or velocity of charge particle = 0.
(4) Refer the following URL