what ar4e the ways in which people exercise their rights as consumers to get a fair deal from the sellers when they felt they had been denied a just treatment?
- The consumer movement in India has resulted in the formation of various organisations called consumer forums or consumer protection councils. They direct consumers for filing cases in the consumer court.
- Those living in a residential colony can take the help and report the concerned matters to the Resident Welfare Associations. RWAs take up the case on the behalf of its members.
- The Consumer Protection Act (COPRA), has set up a three-tiered semi-judicial machinery at the district, state and national levels for addressing consumer disputes.
- four ways in which people exercise their rights as consumers to get a fair deal from seller are------
- while purchasing think that the thing we purchase is useful or not
- we can change it if it is damaged or find crushed.
- we can reject things or shop before purchasing anything
- we can also observe that the cost price should not be tooo much