What is the minimum condition of a democratic elections? :O
- everyone shud be able to choose....one man,one vote, one value
- there shud be something to choose from. Parties and candidates shud be free to contest elections and offer some real choice to the voters
- the choice shud be offered at regular intervals.Elections must be held regularly after few years.
- the candidate preferred by the people shud get elected
- elections shud be conducted in a free n fair manner where people can choose as they really wish...
hope u got it :)
all the best :) :)
thumbs up plzz :) :)
1.)Everone should have one vote and each vote should have equal value.
2.)Parties and candidates should be free to contest elections and should offer some real choice to the voters .
3.)Elections must be held regularly after few years.
4.)The candidate preferred by the people should get elected.
5.)Elections should be conducted in a free and fair manner.