what measure can we take to bring down the number of trees felled annually for the production of paper?
Cutting of trees can be reduced by reducing the use of paper. We can reduce use of paper by
- Using emails instead of using paper letters and applications
- Don’t print bills or tickets unnecessary
- Keep documents in software rather than in papers
- Reuse paper as much as we can
- Reduce use of paper towel and practice using personal cloth towel
- Carry personal mugs in offices to reduce use of paper cups