- what unfair practices are generaly used in elections by over contesting candidates ?
- discuss the different stages of election procedure in india ?
experts pls provide me with these as faster as u can ......... "advances thanks ' ' ' ' '.......... and noo excuse becouz it happen on time ......
Unfair practices during the elections:
1. Inclusion of false names and exclusion of genuine names in the voters list.
2. Misuse of government facilities and officials by the ruling party.
3. Excessive use of money by rich candidates and big parties.
4. Intimidation of voters and rigging on the polling day.
1.The election comission announces the date of election.
2. It prepares the voters list containing names of all adult citizens above 18 years of age.
3. It appoints election officers and fixes the constituencies.
4. The candidates fill the nomination form.
5. The election commision allots symbols to all parties and independent candidates.
6. The election campaign starts. All political parties and candidates issue pamphlets , posters, hold meetings and make speeches. The political parties announce their manifesto.
7. On the voting day all adult citizens cast their votes by secret ballot.
8. All votes are counted and one who gets the most number of votes is declared elected.
Sry for giving the same thing different tyms. It was a mistake!!
Hope it helps!!!:))