With the increasing human population demand for the resources has also increased at an exponential rate. What can be done for management of our natural resources ?
As the population of our country is increasing enormously everyday it is necessary to increase the production of food and other necessities. But excess production may exploit the environment as well. It may lead to an end of all production and growth. Thus, with development it is also necessary to take care of the natural resources we acquire.
Following are some of ways through which we can conserve our natural resources:
- Judicious use of the fossil fuels
- Use of alternate source of energy like solar energy, hydro energy etc
- While travelling we should encourage car pool rather than using individual cars.
- We should encourage 3R (reduce, reuse, recycle) of 3R (reduce, reuse, recycle) of environment.
- Reducing the wastage of paper conserve the trees.
- Wildlife can be conserved through setting up the national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, etc. and implementing their rules strictly.
There are many more ways people can conserve their natural resources. All what is required is to have a look around and see what natural resources in use, and find out ways to limit their usage.
Hope you got the answer to your question.
2. use resources in a sustainable manner without overusing it .
3. switch off lights and fans when not in use
4. prefer bicycling/walking for travelling short distances
5. equitable distribution of resources among all the people
6. resources should be recycled, reused and reduced
7. we start using alternative sources like water , wind , etc, instead of using coal and petroleum.
8. carpooling practice should be adopted
9. water taps should be kept off when not in use
10. over consumption of resources should be avoided