Worker are not exploited in organised sector.Do you agree with the statement?Explain reasons in support of your answer.
Yes , Workers are not exploited in organised sector .
- Organised sector covers those enterprises where the terms of employment are regular and therefore, people have assured work.
- They are registered by the government
- There is a security of job.
- Also other benefits including leaves and social security in the form of provident funds and gratuity.
- They work under fixed terms of employment and cannot be terminated in a casual manner without notice.
hope it helps .....