write the harmful effect of burning fossil fuels
hii the effects are
- produce a large amount of energy.
- Burning fossil fuels is one of the main components to the global warming
- Combustion of these fossil fuels is considered to be the largest contributing factor to the release of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
- it may lead to air pollution
- When coal is burned, it releases nitrous oxide. Unfortunately this is kept in the atmosphere for very long time.
hope i colud answer you..thumps up plzz..!!
Combustion of these fossil fuels is considered to be the largest contributing factor to the release of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. There are many types of harmful outcomes which result in air pollution, water pollution, accumulation of solid waste,and the land degradation. warmer temperatures may result in more rapid ice melting . When coal is burned, it releases nitrous oxide. Unfortunately this is kept in the atmosphere for very long time. The harmful impact of this chemical could take up to a couple of hundred years to make itself known.
combustion of fossil fuels releases harmful and unwanted particles into the air such as carbonmonoxide , co2, nitrous oxide etc.
these are very harmful to our environment and cause global warming and are also harmful to humans and animals.
nitrous oxide stays in the stmosphere for a long time and takes years to diminish.
- releases harmful toxins into the air
- uses up natural resources
- can create smog
- When fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas are burned (usually to produce electricity or to power transport) they release extra carbon that has been stored underground for millions of years. The carbon cycle is unable to cope with all this extra carbon, which (in the form of the greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide) joins all the other gases in our atmosphere and enhances the greenhouse effect, which keeps the earth's heat from escaping into space. This enhanced, or accelerated greenhouse effect is causing global warming.
Burning fossil fuels also causes global warming as many green houses are also emmited during its burning
Also it causes many respiratory diseases like asthma and respiratory tract related diseases.