Select Board & Class
why do mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them ?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduce air pollution?
how will you show that air contains water vapour?
hw is the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide is maintained in the atmosphere?
why do bubbles come out of a lump of soil when it is in water?
how does dust particles in air help in causing rain?
Why are Paheli and Boojho so s-t-u-p-i-d?
Why does a
lump of cotton wool shrink in water?
activities that are possible due to the presence of air.
how is the oxygen in the atmosphere replaced?
which of the gases present in the air a)most b)least soluble in water?
why don't we feel the pressure exerted by atmosthere?
Air is a mixture and its composition keeps on changing from one place to another.justify your a answer with the help of two examples
why during an incident of fire, one is advised to wrap a woollen blanket over the burning object ?????????
what are bad effects of a mobile phone on our body?
what is atmosphere?
Which gas has the highest percentage in Air ?
Have you seen vapour trail produced by a high flying aeroplane? What can be a possible explaination for this?
1) Why do traffic policeman wear masks at crowded crossroads??
2) How do plants and animals maintain the balance of oxygen and CO2 in the air ( or in theatmosphere)???
why the transparent glass of windows if not wiped off regularly appears hazy
How can you show that an empty glass is really not empty but fill with air
Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?
Why does a liquid rise in the dropper when we release the bulb?
Mention any six uses of air.
How will you show that air supports burning ????????????????????
Some animals live under the soil so how do they breath? does the soil help them to breath?
What is ozone layer?????????
why do we feel suffocated on a busy road with lot of traffic
does nitrogen support burning?
I have to give a speech on stephen hawking tommorow(28-2-13) !who ever will give it to me I will give him 1 thumbs up
plants and animals help each other in exchange of gases in the
Why hydrogen is harmful to human life if it is not handed carefully?
1) People living in acertain region have a high incidence of skin cancer can you identify one possible cause for this?
2) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm but not hot. He thought the fish would like that however all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
what are the uses of nitrogen
why droplets of water appear on the surface of a glass full of ice cold water
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 16)
1) Can you think of one observation in your daily life which shows the presence of water vapour in the air?
2) Is it good to sleep under a tree a) during the day, b) at night? Give reasons.
3) People living in a certain region have a high incidence of skin cancer. Can you identify one possible cause for this?
4) Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?(Hint: think of which force holds the atmosphere to the earth)
5) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day. Put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot. He thought the fish would like that. However, all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
what is stomata?
What is inert gas ?
which gas supports burning?
Name the component of air which does not support burning.
what is the scientific name of tiger
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduces air pollution?
what dangers will have to face if the proportions of oxygen and nitrogen in the undergo toa change?
what are the main compounds of air? what are toxic gases in air? how they are formed?
Name any four gases present in air?Also explain them?
An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot.he thought the fish would like that. However, all is fish died. What could be the reason for this?
what are greenhouse gases?
Why droplets of water are formed on the outer surface of a chilled soft drink bottle , and not on the outer surface of a soft drink bottle at room temperature ????????
Will the tiny air bubbles seen before the water actually boils,also appear if we do this activity by reheating boiled water kept in an air tight bottle?
how the animals live in the soil breath?
how can the presence of carbon dioxide be tested?
What is ozone layer?
WHAT IS GYCOGEN?
How will you show that air dissolve in water
to the meritnation expert
the test in the chapter 'air around us' you have given a question what pesent of this is oxygen in thatthere was nitrogen ,oxygen,and two colom of carbon dioxide is there?
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)