Select Board & Class
What is difference between rational number and fraction
cheena spent 3/4 of her pocket money. She spends 1/2 of it on a book 1/6 on a movie and rest for a dress. whap part of her pocket money did she spend on the dress.
explain the use of rational numbers in our day to day life
FIND THE SUM OF 1/2 + 1/6 + 1/12+ 1/20 + 1/30 + 1/42 + 1/56 + 1/72 + 1/90 + 1/110 + 1/132
express a speed of 30m/s in km/h
At a cricket test match 2/7 of the spectators were in a covered place while 15000 were in open. Find the total number of spectators
25 bags of wheat each weighing 40kg cost rupess2750.find the cost of 35 bags of whea,if each weighing 50kg
find the sum-
The scale of a map is 1|4000000.What is the actual distancer between the two towns if they are 5cm apart on the map.
| stands for the rational symbol
The product of two rational numbers is -10/9.If one of the number is 5/27,find the other.
Please help me how can i find 5 rational numbers between -4/5 and -2/3 with steps . I did not understand how to find rational numbers between two rational numbers
Satpal walks 2/3 km from a place P, towards east and then from there 15/7 km towards west. Where will he be now from P?
List five rational numbers between -1 and 0
The average of the two middle rational numbers if 4/7, 1/3, 2/3,5/9 are arranged in ascending order is ------------. (a) 4/9 (b) 71/63 (c) 4/18 (d) 71/126 . please show the method
What are irrational numbers? give examples please.
list four rational numbers between 5/6 and 7/8.
Divide the sum of 65/12 and 8/3 by their difference.
Find all rational numbers whose absolute value is less than 4
find 5 rational numbers between -1 and 0 by using the formula 1/2(A+B)
List five rational numbers between -4/5 and -2/3.
A man sold 1/2 of his land. He gave 1/2 of the remaining portion to his son and 1/2 of the remaining to his daughter. What fraction of his land is left with him
Reduce to standard form:
Find the rod of the greatest length which can measure exactly 42m,49m and 63m.
This question is about Ratio. If A : B = 5 : 6 and B : C = 8 : 9 then find A : B : C?
How do you solve this sum??
How to find rational numbers between:
-1 and 0(five)=
-2 and -1(five)=
arrange in ascending and descending order one by one -3/10,17/-30,7/-15,-11/20
P, Q, R, S, T, U, A and B on the number line are such that,
TR = RS =
SU and AP = PQ = QB. Name the rational numbers represented by P, Q, R
Represent the rational number -3/7 on a number line.
divide rs 60 in the ratio of 1:2 between kirti and kamal
In which of those is Associative property not followed?
Two numbers are in ratio 7:10.if larger number is 140 which is the smaller number?
what is standard form in rational numbers?explain briefly
simplify: [ 2/7 * -4/11] divided by [ -5/22 * 11/49]
write 4 rational number between 2 and 3 ;7/11 and 5/11
Roshani reads 1/6 hours on the first day 1/4 hours on the second day and 1/3 hours on the third day.if the pattern continues,how long will she read on 5thh day?please fast tomorrow is my exam!
if 25,35,x are in continued proportion,the value of x is
Divide Rs. 2500 into two parts such that the simple interest on one at 4% for 5 years in double that on the other at 5 % for 3 years.
1)Ricky finished her homework in 5/12 hour and Bob finished his homework in 4/3 hour. Who took longer time and how much longer ?
2) Find 100 rational numbers between -3/13 and 9/13 (Don't find 100. Just 4-6 numbers in between)
find five rational numbers between 2.5 and 2.7
what must be subtracted from (-3)/5 so as to get 13/45.
who is the father of rational numbers
In a basket there are 25 apples, of which 2/5 are rotten. How many apples are left good.
AMIT BOUGHT A PIPE OF LENGTH 21/5M.HE CUT THE PIPE INTO SMALLER PIECES EACH OF LENGTH 3/5M.HOW MANY PIECES WAS THE PIPE CUT INTO ?
Can you answer it?
Q: Cathy spent 3/4 of her pocket money. If she spent 1/3 of it for a movie, 1/6 for books and the rest for a dress, what part of her pocket money did she spent on the dress?
Can you please assist me to get it done?
list 5 rational numbers between -1 and 0
a triangle has sides 9 cm , 12 cm and 18 cm the longest side of a similar triangle measures 12 cm . what are the length of the other sides ??
the product of two rational number is -8 by nine .if one of the number is -4 by 15. find the other number
find all rational numbers whose absolute value is 2/5, 0, 3/4
i want MCQ on rational numbers lesson?
find the decimal form of 9/8
express the following rational numberas decimal 1/16
Find a rational nmber which in its standard form is equal to 4/5 and the sum of its numerator and denominator is 27.
Pls can u solve these sums with explanations??
5. Find five rational numbers between -3/8 and 1/9.
6. The sum of two rational numbers is -2. If one of the numbers is -14/5, find the other.
7. What number should be added to -5/8 so as to get -3/2?
8. What number should be subtracted from -2/3 to get -1/6?
9. Is the difference of two rational numbers a rational number?
10. What is the negative of a negative rational number?
express 0.17 as vulgar fraction.
what is vulgar fraction?
Pls can you solve the following sums with explanations??
Your recipe for cookies requires 2 5/8 cups of flour. You want to make a double
recipe, and have 5 1/4 cups of flour. Do you have enough flour?
3. From a rope 11 m long, two pieces of lengths 13/5 m and 33/10 m are cut off. What is the
length of the remaining rope?
4. A drum full of rice weighs 241/6 kg. If the empty drum weighs 55/4 kg, find the weight of rice
in the drum.
5. Rita had $300. She spent 1/3 of her money on notebooks and 1/4 of the remainder on
stationery items. How much money is left with her?
6. Find the cost of 17/5 meters of cloth at $147/4 per meter.
7. A car is moving at an average speed of 202/5 km/hr. How much distance will it cover in 15/2
8. One liter of petrol costs $187/4. What is the cost of 35 liters of petrol?
9. An airplane covers 1020 km in an hour. How much distance will it cover in 25/6 hours?
10. The cost of 7/2 meters of cloth is $231/4. What is the cost of one meter of cloth?
11. A cord of length 143/2 m has been cut into 26 pieces of equal length. What is the length ofeach piece?
12. The product of two rational numbers is 48/5. If one of the rational number is 66/7, find the
other rational number.
If 1/x : 1/y : 1/z = 2:3:5, then x:y:z = ?
(a) 2:3:5 (b)15:10:6 (c)5:3:2 (d)6:10:15
Copyright © 2021 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)