Select Board & Class
ABC is a triangle. AD is a median of ABC. E is the midpoint of AD and produced to meet AC at F. prove that AF=1/3AC
IN TRIANGLE PQR IF ANGLE R IS GREATER THAN ANGLE Q THEN THE RIGHT ANSWER IS
1)QR IS GREATER THAN PR
2)PQ IS GREATER THAN PR
3)PR IS GREATER THAN PQ
OR 4)PR IS GREATER THAN QR
what is the full form of cpct ? what does it mean ?
1.if two isosceles triangle have a common base,prove that the line segment joining their vertices bisects the common base at right angles.
2.show that the sum of three medians of a triangle is less than its perimeter.
In a triangle ABC AD is the bisector of angle BAC. Show that AB>BD and AC>CD
1. If the bisector of an angle of a triangle also bisect the opp. side , prove that the triangle is isos . triangle ?
2. If triangle ABC is right angle at B. such that angle BCA=2 angle BAC . show that hypt.AC =2BC ?
3. bisector of angle B and angle C of isos. triangle ABC with AB=AC intersect each other at O. Show that external angle adjacent to angle ABC = angle BOC
4. In a rt. triangle prove that the line segment joining the mid point of the hypt to the opp. vertex is half of the hypt ?
5. line segment joining the midpoint M&N of prallel sides AB and DC . respectivelly of a trap. ABCD is perpendicular to both sides AB and DC . prove that AD = BC ?
What is CPCT?Give me a detailed brief about cpct?
If the altitudes of a triangle ABC are equal,then prove that triangle is equilateral.
if a+b+c=15 and a2+b2+c2=83 find value of a3+b3+c3-3abc
what is cpct rule?
proof for basic proportionality theorem
Prove that Sum of Two Sides of a triangle is greater than twice the length of median drawn to third side.
if each side of a triangle is halved , then its perimeter will be decreased by what per cent ?
prove that sum of all 3 angles of a triangle is 180.
if x3 + 1/x3 = 110 then find the value of x+1/x
In a triange ABC, prove that AB + AC > 2AD, where AD is the median from A to BC..pls answer this one....
If D is a mid-point of the hypotenuse AC of a right angled triangle ABC ( right angled at B ), prove that BD=1/2 AC
prove that sum of the angles of a triangle is 180 degrees .If in the triangle ABC angle A +angle B=120 degrees and angles B+angle C=100 degrees. find angle B
prove that the difference of any two sides of a triangle is less than third side.
rs agarwal class 9 summative assessment sample paper 1 solution Question 33
prove that the perpendicular bisector of the sides of a cyclic quadrilateral are concurrent.
in figure cd is perpendicular AB,angle ABE=130 degree and angle BAC=70 degree.find x and y
abc is a triangle with angle b = 2(angle c). d is a point on bc such that ad bisects angle bac and ab = cd.Prove angle bac = 72 degree
the side YZ of triangle XYZ is produced to a point L. the bisector of angle YXZ meets YZ at the point M. prove that angle XYZ+ angle XZL=2angle XMZ. PLZZ give me answer fast???
the side QR of triangle PQR is produced to a point S. If the bisectors of angle PQR and angle PRS meet at a point T, then prove that Angle QTR = 1/2 angle QPR.I have an exam tomorrow!I need the answer quick!!!!!
1. One of the angles of a triangle is 75 degree. the difference of other two angles is 35 degree. then the largest angle of the triangle is ______.
a. 80. b. 75. c. 100. d. 135.
2. exterior angle of a triangle is 120 and the two triangle interior opposite angles are equal. Each of these angles is ______.
a. 60 b. 100 c. 120 d.180
3. two lines are respectively perpendicular to two sides perpendicular lines. then there are two lines are each other are ________.
a. parellel b. perpendicular c. inclined at acute angle d. intersect at 110 degree.
4. two supplemenatry angle are in ratio is 4:5. then the angles are _______
a. 90, 90 b. 80, 100 c. 30,50 d. 45,45.
5. in the figure angle POR = 3x and angle QOR = 2x + 10. the value of x for which POR is a straight line is ______.
a. 34, b. 24. c. 0. d. 10.
6. the compliment of CM is _____.
a. M b. 90 degree + M c. 90 degree minus M d. M x 90 degree.
7. in the figure, if M parellel to N, angle A : angle B = 2:3, then the measure of angle H is ______.
a. 72 degree b. 108 degree c. 120 degree d. 150 degree
8. two complimentary angles are in the ratio 1:5. then the measure of the angle is ______
a. 15, 75 b. 75, 15 c. 12, 60 d. 60,12.
9. in a right angled triangle, the two acute angle are in the ratio 4:5. then the acute angles are _____.
a. 50,40 b. 40,50 c. 45,55 d.30,60
10. if the measure of an angle is twice the measure of it's supplementary angle, then the measure of an angle is _____
a. 60 b. 90 c.120 d.130
Prove that medians of equilateral triangle are equal.
PLEASE MAY I GET REAL LIFE APPLICATIONS OF BASIC PROPORTIONALITY THEOREM????
EXPERTS PLZZZZ HELP FAST....
Prove tht sum of 3 altitudes of a triangle is less than the sum of three sides of a triangle
From a point in the interior of an equilateral triangle,perpendiculars are drawn on three sides.The length of perpendiculars are 14 cm,10 cm and 6 cm.Find the area of the triangle.
Construct a triangle XYZ in which angleY = 30 degree, angle Z = 90 degree, xy + yz + zx = 11cm..Is it possible to have a triangle like this without decimals considering the Pythagorean theorem??
maths crossword puzzle for class 9
If the bisector of the vertical angle of a triangle bisects the base,prove that the triangle is isosceles.
in triangle ABC,angle ACB is equals to 120 and CAB is equals to 40 .AC is extented to P such that AP=AC+2CB,then angle ABP= ?
1) Prove that sum of any two sides of a triangle is greater than twice the median with respect to third side.
2) Show that the sum of three altitudes of a triangle is less than the sum of all three sides of triangle.
3) Prove that any two sides of a triangle are together greater than twice the median drawn to the 3rd side.
4) Prove that the perimeter of a triangle is greater than the sum of its medians.
5) In a quadrilateral ABCD in which diagonals AC BD intersects at O. Show that AB+BC+CD+DA 2(AC+BD)
6) ABC is a triangle in which angle B = twice angle C. D is a point on side BC such that AD bisects angle A and AB= CD. Prove that Angle BAC=72
ABCD is a square and EF is parallel to diagonal BD and EM=FM. prove that
AM bisects angle BAD
Prove that the median from the vertex of an isosceles triangle is the bisector of the vertical angle.
In triangle PQR, PS is the bisector of angle QPR and PT perpendicular QR. Show that angle TPS = 1/2 (angle Q-angle R).
Its urgent ...Answer Fast Please.....
AB and CD are respectively the smallest and longest sides of a quadrilateral ABCD. Show that angle A is greater than angle C and angle B is greater than angle D.
In triangle ABC points D and E are on bc such that BD=EC and AD=AE prove that AB=AC
Prove that the perimeter of a triangle is greater than the sum of its altitudes
PQRS is a square and SRT is an equilateral triangle. Prove that PT=QT and angle TQR=15 degrees
Prove that the perimeter of a triangle is greater than sum of its three altitudes.
S is a point on side QR of a triangle PQR. Show that: PQ + QR + RP 2PS
can you give a brief proof for SSS congruence rule??
The sides of a triangle are 5 cm,12 cm and 13cm.find the length of perpendicular from the opposite vertex to the side whose length is 13cm
Prove that in a quadrilateral the sum of all sides is greater than the sum of it's diagonals.
IN A RIGHT ANGLED TRIANGLE , ONE ACUTE ANGLE IS DOUBLE THE OTHER.PROVE THAT THE HYPOTENUSE IS DOUBLE THE SMALLEST SIDE
what is heron??.what is full form of SSS,ASS,RHS,SAS?
What is CPCT and can you explain the congruence rules ?
How do we prove the RHS congruence rule??
Which practise book is more suitable?R.D Sharma/Reliable Question Bank fot 9th grade Maths?
what is the full form of cpct
Locate the points A(1,6) , B(0,4) , C(7 ,0) , D( -2,-2) , E(4,-1) , F(2 , -3 ) , G (-1,1) and H(-2,-3) in the Cartesian plane
prove that each angle of a rectangle is a right angle ?
In Figure given below, ∠Q > ∠R, PA is the bisector of ∠QPR and PM
in triangle abc , angle b = 45 degree angle c = 55 degree and bisector af angle a meet bc at point d find the measure of angle adb and angle adc
where can i get rs aggarwal maths solutions?
abcd is a parallelogram.if the two diagonals are equal.find the measure of angle abc
AD and BE are respectively altitudes of a triangle ABC such that AE=BD. Prove that AD=BE.
P is a point on the bisector of ∠ABC. If the line through P, parallel to BA meet BC at Q, prove that BPQ is an isosceles triangle.
in triangle abc,angle A+angle B=65 degree and angle B+angle C=140 degree.find the measure of each angle of the triangle
PROVE that medians of an equilateral triangle are equal
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)