Select Board & Class
DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN SCALAR AND VECTOR QUANTITIES .
5 examples of uniform and Non-uniform motion.??
list 10 scalar and 10 vector quantities related to motion.
when a graph of one quantity versus another results in a straight line the quantities are:
a.] both constant
c.] directly proportional
What is the full form of CGS and SI?
While playing football match, Kris collided and got entangled with Tom who was playing for opposite team and running from opposite side. The mass of Kris was 40 kg and the mass of Tom was 60 kg. If Tom was running with a velocity of 3m/s and Kris was running with a velocity of 4 m/s, find the velocity and direction of both of the players after collision assuming other forces were negligible.
give 5 examples of uniform circular motion ?
Explain whether force is balanced or unbalanced force
1) a suitcase is dropped from certain height.
2) Biscle is moving in straight line with constant velocity.
3) In game of tug of war , the two teams apply force but the rope does not move
4) a ball rolling on ground stops after sometime.
Please explain the derivation of the equations of motion by graphical method.
derive the third equation of motion : v2 - u2 =2as
What is To and Fro Motion? Explain with examples.
what is the formula for retardation
give 5 examples of uniform acceleration.
Q what is the displacement of a satilite when it makes a complete round along around its circular path of radius. caculate its distance and displacement in its half of perdioc time?
Can a body have zero velocity and still acceleration? give examples,Please answer by 7:30 pm today
If the initial velocity is zero then the force acting is:-
if momentum of a body increases by 20 percent, then percentage increase in its kinetic energy is...
how to draw the distance - time graph for activity 8.9 and activity 8.10 in page number 106 and 107
Can the displacement be greater than the distance travelled by an object ?
Derive the following equations of motion graphically-
1) v = u + at
2) s = ut + 1/2at2
derivation - equation of motion by graphical method
A body travels 200cm in the 1st 2 s and 220cm in the next 5 s.Calculate the velocity at the end of 7th second from start ? It's answer is 2.22 m/s
Can u give me 9th cbse fa1 sample paper
what are the difference between uniform linear and uniform circular motion? explain with example.
Atul throws a stone upward. After reaching a certain height, the stone falls back on the ground. (Neglect air resistance)
Which of the following velocity-time graphs represents the motion of the stone?
differentiate between distance and displacement
que - a scooter moves 45 km on one litre of petrol . in a journey , the scooter used up one litre of petrol . is it necessary that the displacement of the scooter in the journey is 45 km ? is it possible that the displacement is 45 km .
Uniform circular motion is an accelerated motion . JUSTIFY THIS STATEMENT
What is the basic difference between Motion and Rest ?
A body is moving along a circular path of radius(R). What will be the distance and displacement of the body when it completes half revolution?
ABDUL WHILE DRIVING TO SCHOOL COMPUTES THE AVERAGE SPEED FOR HIS TRIP TO BE 20 KM/HOUR. ON HIS RETURN TRIP ALONG THE SAME ROUTE , THERE IS LESS TRAFFIC AND THE AVERAGE SPEED IS 30 KM/HOUR. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SPEED FOR ABDUL'S TRIP?
What kind of motion of a body represent by the graph given below-
state four differences between distance and displacement
Difference between uniform and non - uniform motion.
A car travels from Mumbai to Pune at a average speed of 50 km/hr and back from
What is the momentum of a body of mass 200g moving with a velocity of 15m/s?
give an example to show that displacement can be negative?
S=ut+1/2at2 prove by graphical method.
explain different types of motion with dailylife examples.
example for acceleration against the direction of motion
Why is d motion of an athlete moving along with circular path an accelerated motion?
3 difference between fundamental and derived physical quantities
rest and motion are relative terms. Explain.
1.The numerical ratio of displacement to distance for a moving object is:
a)always less than 1
b)always equal to 1
c)always grater than 1
d)equal to or less than 1
Name the physical quantity that corresponds to the rate of change velocity????
give some examples of accelerated motion in everyday life
Under what condition is the magnitude of average velocity of an object equal to it's average speed?
1. At what distance from Delhi will a train, which leaves Delhi for Amritsar at 2:45 PM at 50km/h, meet a train which leaves Amritsar for Delhi at 1:30 PM at 60 km/h, the distance between the two trains being 510 km?1. At what distance from Delhi will a train, which leaves Delhi for Amritsar at 2:45 PM at 50km/h, meet a train which leaves Amritsar for Delhi at 1:30 PM at 60 km/h, the distance between the two trains being 510 km?
A ball is dropped on the floor from the height of 10m. It rebounds to a height of 2.5m. If the ball is in contact with the floor for 0.01 seconds, what is the average acceleration during contact ?
An object is moving along x-axis in such a way that its displacement is given by x=30 + 20t^2 where, x is in metres and t is in seconds. (a) Find the velocity and acceleration.(b) What is the initial position and the velocity of the object?
Derive the equation :
1) Two bodies each of mass 0.5 kg are moving in a straight line but opposite in direction with the same velocity of 2m/s. They collide with each other and stick to each other after collision. What is the common velocity of these bodies after collision ?
2) An object of mass 1.5 kg travelling in a straight line with a velocity of 5 m/s collides with a wooden block of mass 5kg resting on the floor. This object sticks with the wooden block after collision and both move together in a straight line. Calculate a) the total momentum before collision b) the total momentum after collision and c) the velocity of th e combination of these objects after collision.
Please answer fast and explain me.
EXPLAIN WHETHER THE WALLS OF A CLASSROOM ARE AT REST OR IN MOTION?
Two identical balls are at rest side by side at the bottom of a hill. Sometime after ball A is kicked up the hill, ball B is given a kick up the hill. Ball A is headed downhill when it passes ball B headed up the hill. At the instant when ball A passes ballB, it has the same
(A) Position and velocity as ball B
(B) Position and acceleration as ball B
(C)Velocity and acceleration as ball B
(D)Displacement and velocity as ball B
A train starting from rest attains a velocity of 72 km/h in 5 minutes. Assuming that the acceeration is uniform. Find the acceleration and the distance traveed by the train for attaining this velocity.
draw a velocity versus time graph of a stone thrown vertically upwards with a velocity v and then coming downwards after attaining the maximum height.
a) Define uniform acceleration. What is the acceleration of the body movingwith uniform velocity?b) A particle moves over three quarters of a circle of radius r. What is themagnitude of its displacement?
Difference between mass and weight
a body can have zero average velocity but not zero average speed . justify
A body covers 4m in 3rd second and 12m in 5th second. If the motion is uniformly accelerated, how far will it travel in the next 3 seconds?
displacement, temperature, force, weight, power, work and energy.
An electric train is moving with a velocity of 120 km/ hr. How much distance will it move in 30 seconds.
what are the similarities between distance and displacement ?
Give two examples of bodies having non-uniform motion
A car starts from rest and accelerates uniformly for 10 s to a velocity of 8 m/s. It then runs at a constant velocity and is finally brought to rest in 64 m with a constant retardation. The total distance covered by the car is 584 m. Find the value of acceleration, retardation and total time taken.
what type of motion uniform or non-uniform is exhibited by a freely falling body? give reasons for your answer
A car accelerates uniformly from 18 km/h to 36 km/h in 5 seconds.
calculate the -
b)distance covered by the car
1. Distinguish between distance and displacement fora) an object moving along a straight lineb)an object moving in a plane2. Give an example where the speed on object first increases,then remains constant for some time,and then decreases.3.A girl bends to touch her toes.Is the motion of her head an example of uniform motion or accelerated motion.Explain.
1. Distinguish between distance and displacement for
a) an object moving along a straight line
b)an object moving in a plane
2. Give an example where the speed on object first increases,then remains constant for some time,and then decreases.
3.A girl bends to touch her toes.Is the motion of her head an example of uniform motion or accelerated motion.Explain.
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)