Classification of Plants and Animals
- Diversity: It refers to the variety and variability among living organisms from all sources including land, water, and other ecosystems.
- It refers to the identification, naming, and grouping of organisms into a formal system based on similarities in internal and external structures or evolutionary history
- It helps in organising the diversity of life forms in detail.
- Characteristic - A feature that helps identify or describe a person or a thing
- There are certain characteristics that are considered more fundamental than others. These fundamental characteristics make …
To view the complete topic, please