avoid plastics as far as possible. comment on this topic
since plastic takes several years to decompose ,it is not environment friendly.It causes environment pollution.Besides, when the synthetic material is burnt it takes along time to get completely burnt.In the process it release alot of poisonous fumes into the atmosphere and causes airpollution.
Plastics are not environmental friendly as they take several years to decompose. If they are thrown in drainages,they may block the drainage and it may overflow.Animals which eat garbage may eat plastic and it may block its respiratory system.This may cause even their death. If plastics are burnt, they may produce harmful gases and it may cause diseases.
Plastics are non-biodegradable materials. They take several years to decompose. It is not environment friendly and causes environment pollution. Also burning process of plastics is quite slow. In the process of burning it releases lots of poisonous gas into the atmosphere causing air pollution. Some plastics can’t be recycled and so, it is very difficult to finally dispose off such materials. Polythene bags, carelessly thrown in an eating garbage can cause death for the animals like - cows, dogs etc or sometimes even become a cause for clogging of the drains.
The only solution to get rid of these problems is to reduce the use of plastics. There lies the justification for saying that ‘Avoid plastics as far as possible’.
if they are not avoided the world will witness a very stanch land or even water bodies can be polluted..
thus killing many aquatic animals,well on land, the story is not that different,herbivores dont identify plastic bags in the grass they eat and therefore choke and die
that's all i know, not copy pasted from the web
hope this helps
wen burnt. these gases contribute in the depletion of the ozone layer and cause global warming .also they are made from chemicals that are non edible .so if any cattle eats plastic it may die .in india many cattle are dying because of eating plastic wastes mixed with other wastes. we should try to reduce the use of plastic as far as possible .wew should try to avoid using plastic bags . we should use jute bags instead as they are eco-friendly and safe.we can recycle old plastic to make new useful things from them .
hope it helps
?it does not decompose in soil and thus it releases harmful substances
? if it accumulates in drains the water will not be able to pass their will be blockage in the drainage system and thus it results in over flow of water
? we throw plastics in water and many aquatic animal eats it and as the plastic will not be digested by the organs of aquatic animal it results in painfuk death of aquatic animals .
THUS THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS JUSTIFIED
SO PLEASE AVOID PLASTICS
1) Plastic are non - biodegradable. Once introduced into the environment , they take several years to decompose . Plastic cause environmental pollution.
2) They cannot be burnt as when they burnt , they release poisonous gases. Plastic bags thrown in the garbage dump are swallowed by animals like cows . These bags choke their respiratory system and can even prove fatal. Therefore , we should avoid plastics as far as possible.
Here's your answer:
We should avoid plastics as far as possible because:-
1.Plastic takes many years to decompose and are not environment friendly and causes environmental pollution.
2. It does not burns completely and on combustion, it produces carbon monoxide gas in the atmosphere and may lead to global warming.
Hope it helps you!
(1) Plastic are non- biodegradable.
Once introduced into the environment,
they take several years to decompose.
Plastic cause environmental pollution.
(2) They cannot be brunt as when brunt ,
they release poisonous gases.
Plastic bags thrown in the garbage dump are swallowed by animals like cows. These bags choke their respiratory system and can even prove fatal. Therefore, we should avoid plastics as far as possible.
Please vote this answer.
- Plans are not degradable. They cannot decompose thus causing pollution.
- When plastics are burnt they release harmful gases leading to many respiratory diseases.
- The animals like cows eat plastics discarded by humans thus leading to their death.
- It clogs the drainage pipes.