Change the following sentences into indirect speech:-
1. He says," what is he reading?"
2. He said, " man is a social animal."
3. The Girls said, " I bought a beautiful dress yesterday."
4. Mother said, " do not make so much noise."
5. He said, " I will open the shop today."
- He asked what he was reading.
- He said that man is a social animal.
- The girl said that she had bought a beautiful dress the previous day.
- Mother ordered to not make so much noise.
- He said that he would open the shop on the same day.