Computer games and video games have become popular with children today. As a
result, outdoor games seem to have no place in their life anymore. You are
Satish/Sakshi. You had the opportunity of playing Hide-n-Seek when you visited
your cousins i n a small town. You decide to write an article on your experiences
about the joys of playing outdoor games for the school magazine. Write the article
in 150-200 words.
- One of the greatest joys of childhood, is getting to explore the world outside the confines of your home and having fun while at it.
- The entire world is an unchartered territory, and being the explorer gives one immense joy and satisfaction.
- Most of my childhood has been spent, playing outdoors, and interacting with other children and adults.
- Not only does it keep you physically active and fit, playing outdoors is also a great exercise in enhancing your social skills.
- With the advent of computers, video games etc. children prefer to stay indoors, and this has in turn given birth to a new sedentary lifestyle, that is much harmful rather than being beneficial.
- We are producing a generation that is riddled with obesity and is socially dysfunctional, the rising cases on crime and violence in youth is also a direct result of such a lifestyle.
- It is best that we inculcate in the younger generation a love for the outdoors, and ensure that they learn about the world much through experience and lesser through being stuck indoors.