consumer movement can be effective only with the active involvement of consumers. support your statement with five arguements
- It would be difficult for a single customer to press charges against a company for miss-selling.
- A group of customers will also find it easier to bargain and also search for other harassed customers.
- If consumers are actively involved, companies will also be on their guard and offer better services and products, offering greater value.
- Active participation of customers also leads to transparency, especially by the government in giving information about its functioning.
- An active participation by consumers gives protection to all involved in manufacturing chain from workers to consumers.