draw a circle of radius 3cm. mark a point P on the exterior of the circle. From P, draw two tangents to the circle witthout using the centre.
Steps of constructions:
1. Draw a circle of radius 3 cm
2. Draw a secant PAB to the circle.
3. Draw bisector of PB let it be at M.
4. Draw a semicircle taking M as a centre and PM as a radius
5. Through A is drawn perpendicular to AB which intersect the semicircle at C.
6.Taking P as centre and PC as radius, arcs are drawn to intersect the given circle at Q and R.
7. Join PQ and PR which is the required tangent.
HOPE THIS WILL HELP U !!!