how to prepare for class 11th entrance exam pcm
As this is a topic that is above the level that we at Ask & Answer can provide help with,We request you to consult your school authorities/teachers to obtain information on the same. You can also visit our blog for more information: http://www.meritnation.com/blog/
We encourage you to come back if you need any help in the areas that we are able to provide assistance in.
- Read the Class 11 NCERT textbook of Physics thoroughly. Understand the chapters properly – each and every single concept without skipping anything.
- Remember, you must be able to visualize the various mechanism, processes, experiments, etc. This is very important when it comes to Physics.
- Note down the important points for every chapter in a separate notebook – definitions, short descriptions, formulas, diagrams, equations, etc.
- Understand the steps to solve problems from the example problems.
- Solve practice questions at the end of the chapter. Mark difficult questions to revise/practice them later.
- Like Physics, for Chemistry too, refer to the NCERT Class 11 textbook. Understand each and every concept, topic, mechanism, process, reactions, etc.
- Chemistry needs one to remember a lot of formulas, reactions, equations, etc. So, as you study, jot down the equations, reactions and formulas.
- Write down the definitions of various terms, short descriptions of various processes, reactions, experiments, etc.
- Practice the reactions and equations regularly; otherwise, you will forget.
- Get an idea about how to solve problems from the example problems.
- Solve questions at the end of the chapter.
- Revise the theory, equations, reactions, and formulas regularly.
- Refer to the NCERT books and understand the theory behind every concept and topic.
- Jot down the formulas for a chapter: understand them, what they mean, and practice their derivations.
- Remember the formulas by heart.
- Go through the solved problems to understand the steps to solve problems.
- Solve the questions at the end of the chapter. For Maths especially, the more you practice, the better you get. Also, with practice, you will discover and learn the various shortcuts and tricks to solve problems.
- Read the various concepts in details from the NCERT Class 11 Biology book.
- Write down the important terms, points, short descriptions, diagrams, flow charts, scientific names, etc. Go through them regularly so that you do not forget.
- Every time you finish a chapter, solve questions. Revise them regularly, both theory and the questions.
Important Points To Remember For CBSE Class 11 Preparation
During your CBSE Class 11 preparation, remember the following points:
- The Class 11 final exam will have mostly theories and less number of numerical questions. So, you have to prepare for that as well. Make notes of various definitions, short descriptions, experiments, etc. Basically, you must be able to write the theories for every single concept as well. Refer to previous year papers to get an idea about what kind of theoretical questions are usually asked and make notes of that.
- Side-by-side, you should solve numerical problems for every subject diligently. Entrance exams like JEE and NEET ask mostly numerical questions or application-based questions, i.e. application of your knowledge.
Embibe can be of great help in your CBSE Class 11 preparation as well as for JEE and NEET. Embibe provides descriptions, video links, and external links for all concepts in the syllabus of CBSE Class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology. The CBSE Class 11 study material, used with the NCERT textbooks of the respective subjects, can help you complete the entire CBSE Class 11 syllabus with maximum efficiency. Engineering and medical aspirants can also solve unlimited JEE practice questions and NEET practice questions .