- What must be added to polynomial f(x)=x4+2x3-2x2+x-1 so that the resulting polynomial is excatly divisible by x2+2x-3?
- Find the zero's of the polynamial 4x2-7.
- Find all the zero's of the polynomial 2x3+x2-6x-3, if 2 of its zero's are minus root 3 and root 3.
- Find the zero's of the quadratic polynomial x2=5x=6 and verify the relationship between the zero's and the co-efficient.
- if alpha, beta are zero's of the polynomial x2-2x-8,then form a quadratic polynomial whose zero's are 2alphaand 2beta.
Consider, division of .
Remainder = – x + 2
so, – (– x + 2) = x – 2, should be added to p(x) to make it exactly divisible by x2 + 2x – 3.
4x2 - 7 = 0
4x2 = 7
x2 = 7/2
x = ± (sqrt7)/2
Thus, zeroes of the given polynomials are (sqrt7)/2 and -(sqrt7)/2
Due to paucity of time it would not be possible for us to provide the answers to all your queries. We are providing solutions to some your good queries. Try solving rest of the questions yourself and if you face any difficulty then do get back to us.