CBSE Class 12 Commerce
Our study material CBSE Class 12 Commerce has been optimised for students as per the guidelines of the Board, with an aim to help them score more. Our website also focuses on developing the ability of CBSE Class 12 Commerce students to retain their knowledge even after exams are over. This long term retention becomes possible through active involvement of the students in the process of studying the CBSE Class 12 Commerce subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Maths, Economics and English. With the assistance of concise yet detailed study notes, practice questions and much more, students of CBSE Class 12 Commerce become self sufficient in working on their exam preparation too.
Barter System Economics
History and Evolution of Money Economics
Concept of Indifference Curve Economics
Cases of Subscription of Shares Accountancy
CBSE - Class 12 Commerce
- Over thousands of videos for CBSE class 12-commerce
- Unlimited practice questions for exam prep
- Over 2 million solved questions certified by our experts View Questions
- FREE solutions for NCERT and other popular textbooks
Important Textbooks for CBSE Class 12 Commerce
- Class 12 Commerce TS Grewal Vol. I (2019)
- Class 12 Commerce TS Grewal Vol. II (2019)
- Class 12 Commerce TS Grewal-II (2019)
- Class 12 Commerce TS Grewal Vol. I (2018)
- Class 12 Commerce TS Grewal Vol. II (2018)
- Class 12 Commerce TS Grewal-II (2018)
- Class 12 Commerce RD Sharma XII Vol 1 (2020, 2021)
- Class 12 Commerce RD Sharma XII Vol 2 (2020, 2021)
Features of Meritnation’s CBSE Class 12 Class 12 Commerce study package
- Extensive study notes accompanied by videos that make studying easy
- Free NCERT Solutions for swift and effective exam preparation
- A wide question-answer forum managed by experts, for CBSE Class 12 Commerce
- CBSE Class 12 Commerce Sample Papers, Board papers and revision notes
- CBSE Class 12 Commerce Chapter tests and Test generator to test the preparation of students
Meritnation.com has become a popular choice for students looking for an all-inclusive study platform. Students of CBSE Class 12 Commerce accessing the website become adept in tackling even the most complex portions of their curriculum.
Subjects for Class 12 Commerce
what is the format of article writing?
format of diary entry
summary of the last lesson
how to integrate
f (log(sin x ))dx
what is integral of log(x)??????
How to write a leave letter to class teacher reason for death of grandfather?
marketing projects available
welcome speech for teachers day
what is the value of e raised to infinity ?