- Universal law of Gravitation:
- Gravitational force of attraction between two masses is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
- F ∝ M × m M and m are masses of two bodies.
G = 6.673 × 10–11 Nm2 kg–2
- Inverse square law
- Weight is the gravitational force on an object.
- The weightlessness in outer space happens because the weight of the orbiting body is used to provide the centripet…
To view the complete topic, please