Select Board & Class
why do mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them ?
how will you show that air contains water vapour?
What is the source of rain water?
hw is the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide is maintained in the atmosphere?
how does dust particles in air help in causing rain?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduce air pollution?
Why does a
lump of cotton wool shrink in water?
why do bubbles come out of a lump of soil when it is in water?
activities that are possible due to the presence of air.
how is the oxygen in the atmosphere replaced?
Why are Paheli and Boojho so s-t-u-p-i-d?
why don't we feel the pressure exerted by atmosthere?
why during an incident of fire, one is advised to wrap a woollen blanket over the burning object ?????????
what are bad effects of a mobile phone on our body?
Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?
Which gas has the highest percentage in Air ?
WHY IS AIR CLEAN AFTER IT RAINS?
1) Why do traffic policeman wear masks at crowded crossroads??
2) How do plants and animals maintain the balance of oxygen and CO2 in the air ( or in theatmosphere)???
why the transparent glass of windows if not wiped off regularly appears hazy
what is the meaning of alchol beverages?
Air is a mixture and its composition keeps on changing from one place to another.justify your a answer with the help of two examples
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduces air pollution?
Why does a liquid rise in the dropper when we release the bulb?
Mention any six uses of air.
How will you show that air supports burning ????????????????????
What is ozone layer?????????
why do we feel suffocated on a busy road with lot of traffic
how the animals live in the soil breath?
does nitrogen support burning?
statesome properties of air
which of the gases present in the air a)most b)least soluble in water?
plants and animals help each other in exchange of gases in the
what are the uses of nitrogen
what is camphor
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 16)
1) Can you think of one observation in your daily life which shows the presence of water vapour in the air?
2) Is it good to sleep under a tree a) during the day, b) at night? Give reasons.
3) People living in a certain region have a high incidence of skin cancer. Can you identify one possible cause for this?
4) Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?(Hint: think of which force holds the atmosphere to the earth)
5) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day. Put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot. He thought the fish would like that. However, all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
what is stomata?
Name the four layer of earth ?And how many layers does the atmosphere contain?
1) People living in acertain region have a high incidence of skin cancer can you identify one possible cause for this?
2) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm but not hot. He thought the fish would like that however all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
Have you seen vapour trail produced by a high flying aeroplane? What can be a possible explaination for this?
What is inert gas ?
list few activites that are possible due to the presence of air
which gas supports burning?
Name the component of air which does not support burning.
how is air formed?
How can you show that an empty glass is really not empty but fill with air
i dont understand that how thhe lime water changes into milky and what is intret gas
what dangers will have to face if the proportions of oxygen and nitrogen in the undergo toa change?
what are the main compounds of air? what are toxic gases in air? how they are formed?
Name any four gases present in air?Also explain them?
An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot.he thought the fish would like that. However, all is fish died. What could be the reason for this?
What type of gases are present in the statosphere,ionosphere etc
Why droplets of water are formed on the outer surface of a chilled soft drink bottle , and not on the outer surface of a soft drink bottle at room temperature ????????
Will the tiny air bubbles seen before the water actually boils,also appear if we do this activity by reheating boiled water kept in an air tight bottle?
What is ozone layer?
I have to give a speech on stephen hawking tommorow(28-2-13) !who ever will give it to me I will give him 1 thumbs up
what is vacuum?????????????????? pls ans fast
How will you show that air dissolve in water
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)